Pages

Thursday, July 26, 2012

In-house Param

Achievement so far 


Yeah, I know, I know...most of them are of the goreng2 kind - not so healthy. But these are the easiest and most-likely-to-menjadi ones thehehe. That's why I made them first. In a way, it motivates and gives me courage to try making the other more complicated kuih tradisional. Sort of like, if I can do this, certainly I can do THAT. Know what I mean? 

So after this, perhaps it's time for me to attempt to make kuih yg manis2 plak. But most of my favorite kuih manis kena buat guna steamer - ngaaaa...high chances for the kuih to turn out lembiks di situ tidaakk! I'm also having a hard time finding daun pandan here in Dubai. So, that kinda limits my options for recipes that I can try coz apparently, like coconut milk, pandan juice is an essential ingredient in almost all kuih melayu.

Oh well, wish me luck! 

P/S: I did manage to buat murtabak, but murtabak segeralaa hehe. Coz kulit buat pakai the frozen kulit popia. Who knew we can make murtabak using that?! *Jakuunn*

3 comments:

K said...

gempakkkkkkkk nya Rina!!!!!

SRS said...

Ishh mana ada gempak pun. If kau try buat pun boleh jadi gak hehe

K said...

haha u overestimate me.. i hate cooking with every core of my being.