Pages

Friday, June 29, 2012

Italy or Spain?

Bloody hell, Italy vs Spain in Euro 2012 final?! Ngaaa...I'm torn! 

I know I said I've switched team and am supposedly supporting Spain now. But I didn't expect Italy to go this far hahah! Yes, I was turned off after reading about the match-fixing scandal in the team and yes, Gigi Buffon now nampak macam samseng jalanan who has anger management issues to my eyes (ape daa captain macam gangster), but I also can't help but think, "Awww...Cannavaro must be very proud of the team now." And that thought makes me wanna go back to being an Italy fan again heheh!

Plus, I had a GREAT time in Rome & Venice recently - even sempat tengok match Italy vs Ireland (Italy won 2-0) at an Italian version of kedai mamak in Venice (hohoh very surreal to be among the real Italian fans - see video below), so I dunno, maybe I should be supporting Italy all the way?

Oh well, who cares which team I support anyway. It's not like I give millions of dollars to these teams pun =p. I'll just be happy whichever team wins coz both are my top 2 choices from the start ngehehe...




Update: Spain deserved to win coz they played beautifully. Italy, IMHO, did not put up a good fight at all. What happened there Azzuri? *sigh*

No comments: