Pages

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Phillip Phillips Won!


Yeayyyy for the first time ever, the person I rooted for won American Idol! Congrats Phillip Phillips!

Though to be honest, I was not that enthusiastic about the show this year. I found the  contestants to be pretty boring, including Phillip Phillips sometimes (but his cover of Usher's You Got It Bad was definitely sexayyyy!). Jessica Sanchez - yes she's got a powerful voice - but singing ballads all the time? Nahhh...snoozefest! Same goes to Hollie Cavanagh. Joshua Ledet - all I heard was screaming, growling then screaming again. 

Oh well, I don't think any of them will be that successful or famous after this show anyway. Somehow makin lama, AI winners makin cepat and senang tenggelam. Too many reality singing competitions on TV, I guess.

No comments: