Pages

Saturday, March 3, 2012

AI 11

The American Idol Season 11 has chosen its Top 13 finalists! So it's time to pick a favorite. Since I always tend to pick the WGWG (white guy with a guitar), this year I'm on team.....Phillip Phillips!


Yes, I know, he sings and moves exactly like Dave Matthews of Dave Matthews Band. But I happen to like DMB, that's why I like him too. I also like his 'sempoi' and 'malu2 kucing' style and the fact that he's good friends with this year's Idol joker, Heejun Han ("I'm going to show the world that Asian people could not only get high scores in SAT, but also sing and melt their hearts - the females of course." He really makes me LOL!)

Usually my favorite contestant won't end up winning Idol, but who knows, maybe this year it'll be different.

Go Phillip!

P/S: I just want to say that I think NO ONE should be allowed to sing Adele's songs other than Adele herself. These people ruin her songs man!

2 comments:

K said...

the Korean guy is in top 13? awesome! Ive liked him since his audition..

SRS said...

Omg Heejun Han tu mmg sgt kelakar! I think he should be an actor instead of a singer