Pages

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Blue

Everything just depresses the hell out of me lately. The injured Malaysian kid who got robbed in London riot - couldn't get the image out of my head, I kinda regret watching that video now. The US debt crisis that could lead to global economic collapse - what if there'll be no money to buy food nanti iskkk. A friend who just lost her baby - may Allah continue to give her strength, Amiinnn.

And the PMS is definitely making me feel worse. Reading books about teenage angst and rebellion like Catcher in the Rye and The Perks of Being a Wallflower (it's gonna be made into a movie yeay!) also doesn't help at all.

Tried to cheer myself up by watching my favorite TV shows - Friends, How I Met Your Mother, and my favorite movies - Closer, Love Actually for the past few days. I watch Closer everyday that I can almost memorize all the lines in every scene now. I don't know, I guess I feel a bit better after that. It's temporary but well, better than nothing huh? Cepatlah boleh sembahyang balik so I can get back my inner peace and get over this unpleasant feeling.

In the meantime, I leave you with my favorite lines from my favorite twisted love story ever, Closer, featuring the oh-so-awesome Clive Owen:

Dan the Obituarist: You think love is simple.
You think the heart is like a diagram.
Larry the Doctor: Have you ever seen a human heart?
It looks like a fist, wrapped in blood!
Go f**k yourself! You writer! You liar!

2 comments:

Aida Bakar said...

we have the same favourite movie... Closer! oh wel, what can i say... great minds think alike... hehehe

SRS said...

Yesss, Closer rawks!