Pages

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Raya-Vali

The company held a Raya-Vali celebration at Crown Plaza last night. Now, I appreciate their effort to promote the spirit of togetherness or 1Malaysia or what not, but lemme just say this: THE FOOD SUCKED!!! Many of us were very very disappointed with the limited choices (come onnn, sate pun takde!) and the quality of food a.k.a tak berapa nak sedaplah. Okay okay, no further comment before you people start telling me what an ungrateful bi*tch I am.

Good news: I still fit into my first-ever baju raya bought with me own moolah, scholarship money that is, 9 years ago hehehe.


A week before the dinner, there was a 'Floor Decoration Competition' that all of us were supposed to participate in. Given the fact that most of the occupants of my floor ni memang busy and takde kat ofis manjang, I think we did quite okay. We didn't have pokok pisang (memang beria gile...tak tau camana they all bawak pokok2 tu naik ofis, siap ada setandan pisang lagi!), atap rumbia, kuali masak dodol, rumah kampung miniature or wutsoever like other floors...


But we've got our very own 'shisha corner' muahahaha! Tak taulah ni konsep Raya ke Deepavali, tapi hantam sajalaaa kehkehkeh~


Naturally, the floor with HR team on it won first place - because they have nothing else to do at the office? Hahaha!

All in all, I think it could've been a great night if the food didn't suck oh-so-bad and if I actually won the lucky draw (there was a winner named 'Shazali'. Bloody hell, I was nervous halfway thinking it's gonna be 'Shazatul' cisss!!!). No more Crown Plaza pleaseeee iP?

No comments: