Pages

Monday, July 7, 2008

Artsy Fartsy

I think I tend to write long posts and somehow it irritates the hell out of me. **Don't ask why. I think it's the time of the month or something.** So from now on, will try to write shorter posts with just important highlights. Or better yet, maybe I'll just post pictures and not write a word.

Monday at work - Tender Room. Pagi-pagi lagi was held "imprisoned" dalam tu urgghhh sucks giler. That room somehow makes me feel like we're a bunch of lab rats that need to be monitored all the time.

Last Friday - Drum Show at KLPac. Was quite okay. Am not an artsy fartsy kinda person, so half of the time I didn't understand what the choreographs meant. But the performance combining gamelan, percussions and shadow dance was very COOL. And people dancing and obsessing over their drums, wearing creepy masks? Am sure there's an artsy fartsy (heyy I love this phrase - artsy fartsy hahaha) explanation to it but to me, it's just plain creepy.

So that's it for today. Till later artsy fartsy haha!

No comments: